|Just happened to come across a blog written way back in 2005. Not just any blog—it was called "The Social Customer Manifesto". I found it to be so interesting and compelling, that I felt the need to update you about my read, and 5 years later.. how true it still stands.
Thank you Chris for your foresightedness and insight.
An extract from the Manifesto stands as:
• We will no longer view you as "consumers". Instead, you are co-creators, participants, and advocates.• We will actively listen, and participate authentically because we know you demand nothing less.
• We will meet you on your terms, not ours.
• We will provide value, not noise.
• We will evolve our workforce to meet the changing demands of a networked economy.
• We will focus on your needs vs. our messages.
• We will build relationships that connect us in ways where we all benefit.
• We will act ethically and transparently, because it’s no longer a choice.
• We will respond to changes quickly—we will adapt.
• We will move forward with you, not without you, because you are our future.
Welcome! and Let the Karaoke begin. 🙂